2019年1月13日 星期日

English Speaking Day 14th January 2019

Students: 5BC




Good morning everyone. Last Friday, I went to the AIA the Great European Carnival along with some schoolmates. I appreciated the school for the opportunity to take part in such a fun event. we had a really fun evening, and I got to meet people from all walks of life. And that got me thinking: our life as secondary school students can be rather out off from the outside world. Let me explain.

As students, we are either bust with school or just hang out with friends. Rarely do we pay much attention to what really goes on in society. Honestly, I didn’t expect much from an event that lasted only a few hours, but it taught me that ‘school life’ should not be limited within school campus or covers of textbooks. We can learn through participating in various extra-curricular activities. For example, the F.1 study trip to Shenzhen during the winter break. It was fun and memorable, and they learned a lot about conservation of marine animals.

So my message to you: Don’t hesitate to take part in activities that will expand your horizons, because they will enrich your school life and you, Thank you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言