2018年12月16日 星期日

English Speaking Day 17th December 2018

Teacher: Mr Sheedy
Students: 6E

     
Tim (T):
Good morning everybody! I’m Tim from 6E.
Katherine (K):
I am Katherine from 6E
T:
Why are you so tired?
K
I stayed late last night because I needed to study for my Chinese test today
T:
Me too. We have so many tests these days and I am so tired. Luckily, in December, we have a lot of school activities. For example, the school picnic.
K:
It is so memorable and interesting to play with classmates.
T:
Yep. And this week, we will also have our AC Day and sports day. You know what? This is the last time we join sports day, I mean before we graduate. Have you joined any events?
K:
Of course, I’ve participated in long jump, how about you?
T:
I have participated in shot put and 200m sprint. So, have you started to prepare for the events?
K:
Sure, I have to go to practice every night.
T:
Me too. Hopefully, we can win some events.
K:
Hope everyone can have a great time in Sports days. That’s all we want to share today. Thank you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言