2018年11月20日 星期二

English Speaking Day 19th November 2018

Student: 6C Scarlett Chau Ka Yung




Good morning everyone, I am Scarlett from 6C. I am so glad I can have an opportunity to speak in front of you. Today, what I am going to share with you is Wonder Woman, one of the superheros in DC comics.

The name of Wonder Woman is Diana. She lives in the Paradise Island, where a majority of warrior women live. Diana is eager to be an outstanding warrior woman. In order to achieve her dream, she works very hard. One day, a man named Steve enters the Paradise Island. He tells Diana cruel facts of the wars in the real world. After realizing a majority of people, especially women and children, are suffering the pain from the wars, Diana is very suffocated and she decides to save the world with the man. She goes to the real world with the man. She goes to the real world and notices how wars hurt people. She is such a very brave woman. She saves the people who are in the wars using her extraordinary power. If you are in favor of her and you are eager to know more about her, you can watch the movie, which is about Wonder Woman, on the internet.

There is a small Wonder Woman figure on my left hand. When I was unhappy, I could not help to eat a lot of foods, for example, candies, chocolate. One day, I bought a Kinder Joy. Fortunately, I got this funny toy from it. I was very delighted and realized perhaps it is my fate. I must be as brave as Wonder Woman and fight for my dream and life. I am going to give this toy to one of the outstanding mathematics teachers in future. Yes! It is me, Scarlett!

This is what I want to share with you. Thank you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言