2018年3月11日 星期日

English Speaking Day 12th March 2018


Teacher: Mr. Sheedy

Student: F.4BC (Ann and Dickson)






Dickson:D Ann:A

D: Ann , why do you feel upset ?
A: Because my exam result was not good ! I want to improve.Do you have any suggestions to help me ?
D: Ah! I have a method can help you. It’s about time management. You can spend 45 mins everyday to study. In these 45 mins you should focus on your revision. You need to be fully concentrated. Besides, you must remove your practise barrier such as video game. Actually use your real power to do anything. I hope my advice can help you.
A: Well, I don’t like video games, I like to listen to music for relaxation.Either way, we’ve to face the exam , we still need to do something to reduce stress.
D: Yes I agree with you.To me I like to go running to relax. Also we must have a balance-of-life. Word hard and play hard. Thank you

沒有留言:

張貼留言